Monday, March 28, 2011

Skin and Coat


I have been learning more and more about dog nutrition. It is so interesting. I have a dog who doesn't have the greatest coat. He is lacking undercoat and he loses hair during certain times of the year. I think some lines genetically need more nutrients than others. For various reasons they cannot absorb as much from their food as other dogs do. Along with this new food, I am trying one of the supplements. He's been on it for about 2 weeks now and it looks like he is growing more undercoat. I guess time will tell but it's definitely not falling out anymore. This is a whole food supplement, not chemically produced vitamins and minerals. They are all natural. He loves them, but this little guys loves everything. He's definitely not a picky eater. Here's a link Life's Abundance Skin and Coat formula: http://www.lifesabundance.com/Pets/Supplements/DogSkinCoat.aspx?realname=20072083


No comments:

Post a Comment