Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Product for Reducing Doggy Smells

If you have a problem with your pooch making your house smell like a wet dog at times, if that litter in your kitchen is driving your friends away, I have a product that not only will clean your air but will also remove any unpleasant odors in your home. And it is also great for removing the particles in the air that cause allergies. I have been using one in my home for almost a year and it has made a huge difference in my health. I have been able to get completely off my allergy medicine and am no longer getting ear infections, sinus infections and all the headaches. This air purifier has really been a great help to me. And my mother is delighted when she comes over because she says that my house no longer smells like dogs! They live in the house with me, so you can't help but tell they are there. Now aside from the barking when someone is at the door and them taking up all the seating areas, you can't even tell they are there. Well, there's a few spots on my light green carpet that don't seem to come out and a bit of hair on my clothes constantly... but that comes with the territory of owning a set of furry friends, right? I haven't found a product that makes hair or dog poop dissolve but when I do, I'll be sure and write about it!! In the meantime these air purifiers work wonderfully and help many different problems. Email me if you interested in trying one out. You can check them out online at: http://www.myvollara.com/vanliew.

No comments:

Post a Comment